Board of Health
The local Board of Health contracts Health Services through the Sussex County Health Department. Services include environmental health issues, septic and well testing, food establishment licensing and Public Health Nursing Services.
All members are appointed by the council and serve 4 years.
The Board of Health meets the 4th Tuesday of every other month at 7:30 PM. The Meetings are Open to the Public.
Reducing stormwater pollution to our waterways - 09/01/2010
Byram Radon Awareness Program - 2014 - 09/17/2014
Sussex County Department of Environmental and Public Health Services - 01/08/2015
Septic system resources and guides - 01/16/2015
Septic & Well Information - 10/27/2017
Mosquito Control Information - 03/12/2018
- Chairmen - Anthony Ansaldi
- Council Liason - David Gray
- Resident - Don Bogardus
- Resident - Bernie Rogalski
- Resident - William Schenkel
- Resident - Brian Ventricelli
- Resident - Roxanne Sabatini
- Resident - Sheila Pepe
- Secretary - Vicky Proskey