The Land Use Board is a joint planning and zoning board consisting of 9 regular members including the Mayor or appointee and a Council person. It also includes 2 alternate members from the community. The Land Use Board is appointed by the Mayor and Council and hears all subdivisions, site plan and variance applications. It is responsible for long range planning through the Master Plan Amendments and Land Development Ordinance revisions. The Land Use Board meets on the First and Third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m at the Municipal Building. The Board is served by two advisory Boards, the Environmental Commission and the Architectural Review Committee.
Staff consists of a Planning Director, which is a position held by the Township Manager, Joseph Sabatini, and a Land Use Technical Assistant, Cheryl White
Office Hours: 8;30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Class IV Member, Chairman - George Shivas Jr.
- Class IV Member - Vice Chairman - Michael Walsh
- Class III Member, Council Member - Jack Gallagher
- Class I Member - Alexander Rubenstein, Mayor
- Class II Member - Scott Olson
- Class IV Member - Kenneth Kaufhold
- Class IV Member - Robert Chozick
- Class IV Member - Lisa Shimamoto
- Class IV Member - John Morytko
- Alternate I - Frank Gonzalez
- Alternate II - Marie Raffay
- Attorney - Alyse Hubbard, Esq.
- Engineer - Cory L. Stoner, P.E., C.M.E.
- Planner - Paul Gleitz, P.P. AICP, Principal
- Land Use Technical Assistant - Cheryl White