The Recreation Committee meets on the 3rd Monday of every month, at 8:00 PM at the Byram Towship Muncipal Complex. The meetings are open to the public.
The Recreation Committee shall have the following functions:
1) Consult and meet with the Recreation Director at least once each month to support the planning of recreational opportunities for children and adults including senior citizens in the Byram Township. Also, to support the planning of Recreation Committee supported events and activities.
2) Make recommendations to the Township' s Recreation Director regarding recreation programs/events, celebration of public events budget, and recreation policies.
3) Create ad hoc and/ or standing committees, to include the Byram Day Committee that report to the Township' s Recreation Director.
4) The Recreation Committee shall be expected to support and volunteer for events that are planned and supported by the Recreation Committee.
5) The Recreation Committee is encouraged to assist the Recreation Director to solicit volunteers for active participation to help facilitate the delivery of Township -sponsored and supported recreation.
6) Such other functions that may be assigned from time to time by the Recreation Director under the direction of the Township Manager.
Sports Council - 03/01/2022
- Member - Scott Yappen
- Member - Jim McBain
- Chair - Shawn Conner
- Member - Danielle Conroy
- Alternate I - Jeri Quirk
- Vice Chair - Nicole Halajian
- Member - Kelly Eller
- Recreation Leader - Debbie Armeno
- Alternate II - Don Bogardus
- Council Liaison - Jack Gallagher
- Member - Eric Dietz