Meeting Minutes / Agendas
Past Meetings (ordered from most recent to oldest)
- Monday, November 30, 2020
- Wednesday, June 03, 2020
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
The Byram Township Historical Society would like to hold a re-organization meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Byram Township Municipal Building.
We would greatly welcome any members/non-members that would like to participate.
The main focus of the reorganization meeting is to provide broader governance of the Byram Township Historical Society.
Some points of interest to be discussed are:
- The Byram Township Historical Society Board of Trustees
- Increasing membership and getting more youth involved
- Potential Waterloo involvement
- Lockwood Cemetery
- Interest in the Warren County Historic Scenic Byway that ends at Waterloo Village
- Project to preserve Byram's History (via oral presentations/video)
- Potential speakers at quarterly meetings
We hope to see you there!
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Guest Speaker - Robert Barth, Canal Society
- Thursday, May 30, 2019
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Guest Speaker - Wayne McCabe
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Bob Barth presentation on Byram Township and the Morris Canal