Architectural Review Committee
The ARC is established through the Village Center Ordinance to review development proposals for the new Village Center and advise the Planning Board on a variety of issues, including site planning, architectural styles and details, streetscapes, design of parks, trails, and open space, and also whether Village Center development applications are complete and have met the design requirements set forth in the ordinance.
All members are appointed by the council.
The ARC meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8:30 PM at the Municipal Building.
New Jersey Green Home Remodeling Guidelines - 08/30/2010
Design Guide - 02/10/2014
- General Public - Susan Mirz
- General Public - April Johnson
- Planning Board Member - Lisa Shimamoto
- General Public - Eric Serrilli
- General Public - Andrea Proctor
- Chair - Vincent Gallo
- Planning Board Member, Co-Chair - John Morytko
- Member, Secretary, Township Employee - Tom Dixon